If you are a foreigner who lives or plans to live in Ukraine, be sure this event is for you!
During the event we will discuss such topics:
Guide for work and residence in Ukraine:
- algorithm of employment of foreigners in Ukraine. What foreigners should know about work in Ukraine;
- temporary residence permits. What foreigners should know about residence in Ukraine;
- immigration to Ukraine on the basis of immigration quotas. A new ground for immigration to Ukraine. Be the first to know.
Guide for doing business in Ukraine:
- What foreigners should know about doing business in Ukraine: company establishment VS private entrepreneur registration. Main preferences.
Guide for taxation in Ukraine:
- What foreigners should know about taxation in Ukraine : individual and corporate taxation in Ukraine: main types of taxes, rates and deadlines.
Banking for foreigners:
- personal accounts for foreigners in Ukraine.
Speakers of the meeting:
Iryna Porodko - Legal expert Nexia DK, expertise in business, labor and migration law.
Uliana Stets - Senior lawyer Nexia DK. Head of practice, expertise in migration and IT law.
Natalia Mahas - Senior lawyer Nexia DK. Head of practice, expertise in corporate, tax and business law.
Ella Nazarenko- Head of Premium banking, UKRSIBBANK. More than 8 years experience in non-resident banking services.
Please, fill the registration form to receive the link to the event: