We offer valuation services based on the Certificate of a Valuation Entity from the State Property Fund of Ukraine (regulator of valuation activity in Ukraine) and individual qualifications documents of our valuers – issued in Ukraine and internationally, including RICS and REV (TEGoVA).
- Valuation of business and integral property complexes.
- Valuation of share capital and corporate rights.
- Valuation of intangible assets and intellectual property.
- Valuation of real estate and movable property.
- Valuation of stocks, bonds, options, derivatives, complex financial instruments.
- Valuation of assets as part of IFRS statements.
- Valuation of assets for transfer pricing.
- Valuation of assets for borrowing and restructuring purposes.
- Valuation of assets to determine the insurance coverage or the amount of compensation.
- Valuation when preparing for finance engagement (Private Placement, IPO).
- Valuation of assets impairment (Impairment test) under IAS 36.
- Purchase Price Allocation (PPA).
- Review and editing of valuation reports.
- IERs (Independent Expert Reports).
- Estimates of business losses (if continuing the business is no longer an option).
- Assessment of lost profits (if losses are temporary).
At our clients’ demand depending on the purpose of valuation in our work, we are guided by the following professional standards:
- National Valuation Standards (NAS),
- International Valuation Standards,
- RICS Valuation - Professional Standards,
- European Valuation Standards by TEGoVA,
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)