- National Valuation Standards (Ukraine)
- International Valuation Standards
- RICS Valuation - Professional Standards
- European Valuation Standards by TEGoVA
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- We work closely with you to understand the kind and real purpose of valuation you want.
- We conduct our own independent and detailed valuation.
- If our valuation is significantly lower than your expectations, we will develop a strategy to help you increase the value of your business to the desired level for selling.
- For allocation of purchase price in business acquisitions.
- For impairment testing of assets such as goodwill.
- For fair value measurement of financial instruments that lack an active market.
- For disclosure purposes and compensation expenses related to equity-based compensation plans, including stock options.
- Fixation of damages, assessment of damages and/or lost profits (business losses).
- Lawsuit filed with the Ukrainian court.
- Lawsuit filed with a foreign court/commercial arbitration.
- Assignment of claims to international financial organisations.
To ensure optimal results from real estate investments, it is important to seek advice from an expert from the outset. This will allow you to incorporate professional insights about the property during the planning and decision-making stages.
Nexia DK provides commercial property valuation services to a wide range of professionals, including banks, accountants, lawyers, foreclosure specialists, tax authorities, as well as businesses, private buyers and sellers.
Our appraisers have extensive experience in conducting valuations in the real estate sector and development projects. Our appraisers also have the capability to proactively respond to early market changes by providing timely and accurate information on the value of properties.
We provide valuation and advisory services throughout Ukraine for a wide range of real estate assets, including land plots, office buildings, shopping centres, hospitality, medical complexes, transport and logistics centres, specialised industrial facilities, as well as residential and other commercial properties.
Tax valuation is important because it can affect the amount of tax charges. Tax valuation differs from other types of valuation and must be performed in accordance with certain parameters that arise from the requirements of tax legislation.
Tax valuation services include:
- Valuation of assets for transfer pricing purposes.
- Valuation of businesses and legal entities for tax purposes.
- Valuation of real estate of individuals and legal entities for tax purposes.
- Valuation for tax restructuring purposes.
- Valuation for the acquisition of property by non-profit organisations.
Our experience, expertise and reliability in delivering well-documented valuation reports to the tax authorities are some of the main reasons why Nexia DK is trusted as the valuation company of choice for many business owners, accountants and lawyers.
The Nexia DK team has experience working in various industries, including healthcare, business services, technology, construction and engineering, food industry, consumer goods, distribution, transportation and logistics, financial institutions, and others. We have also invested significant resources in developing our valuation process to effectively utilize the time of business owners, executives, and their consultants.
For many businesses, intangible assets have become more valuable than their tangible assets, and this is the key to their success. The assets form the basis for increasing the value of the company. Therefore, it is important to understand the economic value of your assets through a valuation. Having an idea of how much your intangible assets and intellectual property (IP) may be worth will be beneficial for various transactions, including licensing, selling, gifting, etc.
But the need for IP valuation goes far beyond transaction pricing. Quantifying the value of specific intangible assets can help your company to:
- Establish royalty rates, license fees, or sale prices.
- Secure financing or investment.
- Determine damages for intellectual property infringement.
- Gain leverage in merger and acquisition negotiations.
- Accurately assess and report on company finances.
- Make decisions about the future of the company.
As a rule, companies that have effective management, protect and exploit their intellectual property are significantly ahead of their competitors in creating new sources of income and increasing shareholder returns.
We have completed hundreds of projects in the field of intellectual property for accounting and finance departments of companies, corporate boards, managers and directors, shareholders, creditors, and consultants.
- Reviewing and peer-reviewing valuation reports.
- IER (Independent Expert Reports).
- Value Enhancement.
- Value-based management consulting (VBM).
- Value Stream Analysis (VSA).
- Risk management valuation, including Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), Value at Risk (VaR).
Chief of Valuation and Financial Modelling Group. Certified valuer of business, intangible assets, and fixed assets. Over 20 years of experience in the valuation of businesses and assets during mergers and acquisitions, bank collateral, and financial reporting (including economic impairment analysis and financial modelling) for local and international clients.
Full registered member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) since 2010. Chartered Valuation Surveyor RICS Membership No. 1296450. Recognised European Valuer (REV) since 2019, The European Group of Valuers Associations (TEGoVA).